- Chassis to customers required specification from Manufacturer of choice
- Bodywork to customers required specification
- Livery to customers Corporate Identity requirements
- 3 Months in advance followed by payments by standing order monthly (eg 3+21 / 3+33 / 3+45 / 3+57)
- Payments fixed for Duration of Contract (Subject to RFL)
The primary vehicle will be maintained and inspected in accordance with the manufacturers recommended schedule with emphasis being placed on Preventative Maintenance. All inspections will be carried out in accordance with the Operators Licence. The Maintenance Program will be arranged and agreed with you to ensure maximum availability with minimum interruption to your distribution. A night and weekend service facility is available. Routine body maintenance is included A pre planned inspection diary will be provided for each vehicle and you will be notified of all inspections in advance.
National Breakdown & Recovery
In the event of any breakdown the driver can call the 24 hour Roadside Assistance telephone number 24 hours per 365 days per year. A member of our staff will co ordinate all aspects of any incident through our National Service Network. You will be advised of all action being taken.
The vehicle documents and records will be maintained in accordance with the Department of Transport Regulations and operators licence conditions. Copies of inspections and relevant documents will be forwarded as required by the Department of Transport.